Thursday 4 August 2016

Jesus Mercy

All the deadly sins, Lord. Deadly. All. Knowingly. 

Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, have mercy on me, a sinner. 

'Yes. I have seen your sins. Every one. And I have redeemed you, paying the price of them. I have restored Justice both because I know of what you are made and because I am merciful.'

'Your name has been written in the palm of my hand since before you were made, because even then I loved you.

'I have cast your sins behind my back, and even when you forget me or shun me, I bear the wound of it in patience, because I guard you as the apple of my eye.

'Do not fear. My peace I give you.

'Give glory to My Father and your Father Who is in heaven, Who sees all.'

Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel. He has visited His people and redeemed them.





No comments:

Post a Comment